Cumbria Coach Operators Association was formed as a body to interact with various organisations on matters concerning the operation of bus and coach transport throughout Cumbria. The aim of the Association is to represent all PCV operators throughout the County on a democratic basis which allows operators to have their say on any issues that may arise. CCOA are recognised as the official body by Cumbria County Council to represent coach operators – hence the need for you to become actively involved as a member.
To join CCOA fill in an application form and send a cheque for £100.00 payable to Cumbria Coach Operators Association to:
5 Burnswark Terrace, Solway Street, Silloth, Cumbria, CA7 4EF.
Benefits of Membership
● Opportunity to make valuable contacts
● Regular meetings
● Representation of members’ interests.
● Assisting members address their concerns with authorities on all levels.
● Every member of the CCOA gets a listing on members page of our website.
● Opportunity to participate in future social events